Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Im back!

Some of you older generations might remember a little social networking site known as MySpace. While facebook has all but made myspace join the likes of dinosaurs, it still remains home to my blogging days. I found that blogging was a wonderful procrastination tool of mine, and when my need to put off research papers and other responsibilties faded after graduation, so did sharing my thought processes with the general public.

Well aren't you in luck! Now that I've chosen to continue my own personal self torture by pursuing my masters in social work, I again need an appropriate outlet to not to do work on. And with the wonders of blogger apps, I can sit here and wait for class to begin and tell you how bored I am all at the same time! I have much less social interaction time lately this blog will be less about my exciting life adventures, but more just random shannaness, thoughts and observations of a lot of crazy. Can I get a woohoo?

1 comment:

  1. You can get a big woohoo! I love Shannaness, just FYI

    ReplyDelete